- Membership is subject to the satisfactory completion of all account opening formalities. We will make a search with a credit reference agency, which will keep a record of that search and will not share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the principal directors with a credit reference agency.
- Accounts are rendered to members around the 8th of each month (e.g. stock invoiced to you from suppliers Jan 1st – 31st appears on our Feb 8th Statement). Non receipt of your statement should be reported to Savewell by the 15th of the month.
- Queries must be reported by return to enable us to resolve them immediately.
- Payment is by Direct Debit on the 21st monthly*. All goods remain the property of Savewell until paid for in full by the member.
*Note – if, for any reason, your Direct Debit is returned unpaid then your account will be immediately suspended.
- Late payment will incur a late payment interest charge of 3%.
- Temporary hardship may be discussed with the Managing Director but should be reported before payment is due.
- Suppliers must not be paid direct, except where indicated in our approved list of suppliers. This is of paramount importance as Savewell receives settlement discount by paying suppliers promptly.
- In addition to the preferential terms listed in the “Approved Suppliers” list, members are also entitled to a share in the Company’s surplus distribution, providing payments have been made to terms. This is in the form of a bonus payable in arrears, based on members’ total purchases through Savewell suppliers. This will be automatically credited to your account.
- Please note with your permission details of your account will be provided to all listed suppliers, who may contact you by your chosen method(s) of contact.
- The company reserves the right to immediately suspend membership should it transpire that any false information has been given.
- This contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- The Customer grants Savewell an irrevocable license to enter his/her premises to repossess any goods held in trust for Savewell or any other goods equivalent in value to the amount owed.
- If you allow any persons or employees access to your account, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Savewell don’t accept any liability to return orders placed in error or deliberately. Anybody placing an order agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Cookie and Privacy Settings